While I cannot say that Fall is my absolutely favorite season, it is truly one of my favorites! [pullquote]Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” F. Scott Fitzgerald[/pullquote] I LOVE all four seasons for different reasons, but we’ve always cherished and savored Autumn as our season to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, and even heavenly home goings of both my mother and my father.
Ten Ways To Savor This Autumn Season Before It Gets Away:
1) Open car windows, letting in the cooler air.
2) Notice the majestic, changing landscape.
3) Take a hike in the mountains.
4) Make an apple or pumpkin pie.
5) Wrestle in the fallen leaves.
6) Warm by a fire.
7) Light a pumpkin-scented candle.
8) Carve a pumpkin.
9) Take in a football game with great munchies and beverages.
10) Make a list of ten things you are grateful for in Fall 2015.
One thing our family is truly grateful for this fall is the improved health of our Dad and GrandDaddy, Donald A. Page, Sr. After a very serious bout of double pneumonia earlier this year. He is feeling much stronger and we rejoiced with him as we celebrated his 85th birthday with him this past Tuesday night.